Professional network monitoring for free.
Axence nVision Free is a free version of our flagship program for integrated IT infrastructure management.
The program is completely free of charge, also for commercial use!
Axence nVision Free offers the mapping and monitoring of an unlimited number of devices, as well as some basic yet helpful features of users monitoring, inventory taking, helpdesk, and device access control.
What you get for free in Axence nVision Free:
Network discovery and visualization
- nVision Server: network scanning, detection of devices and TCP/IP services, web access with browser
- nVision Console: interactive network maps, user maps, branches, intelligent maps, pop-up menu with definable own tools
- Unlimited number of monitored devices
- TCP/IP services: response time and correctness, packets received/lost statistics (PING, SMB, HTTP, POP3, SNMP, IMAP, SQL, etc.)
- WMI counters: CPU load, memory usage, disk usage, network traffic, etc.
- SNMP v1/2/3 counters: network traffic, temperature, humidity, power supply voltage, toner level, etc.
- File distribution with use of WMI
- MIB file compiler
Alerts and reports
- Event/action alarms for network monitoring and SNMP and WMI counters
- Notifications (on desktop, by e-mail, by SMS) and repair actions (program launch, computer restart, etc.)
- Reports (for user, device, branch, network maps or entire atlas)
Hardware and software inventory
- List of applications and Windows updates on single workstation (registry)
- Software serial numbers (keys)
- Overview of workstation hardware
- System info (startup commands, user accounts, shared folders, SMART details, etc.)
- Software template database
User activity monitoring
- User activity overview
- Top 10 of visited web pages
Help for network users
- Trouble ticket database
- Creating and managing trouble tickets (assigning to administrators with e-mail notification)
- Comments, attachments in the trouble tickets
Device/data media access control
- Devices currently connected to computers
- List of all devices currently connected to the network
- Unlimited number of agents
- Protection of agent against deleting
- Axence netTools