- Network discovery and visualization
- Monitoring of the operation of network devices (SNMP)
- Monitoring of the operation of Windows machines through WMI
- Monitoring of TCP/IP services
- Alarms – notifications, corrective actions
- Monitoring activity on switch ports
- Support of SNMP Traps
- Windows service status monitoring
- Windows event log entries
- Detection of hardware configuration
- Detection of installed software
- Serial numbers of Microsoft software
Hardware and software
- History of configuration changes
- Software legality audit
- Audit of multimedia files
- Clear configuration statements
- Administrative data (Fixed Assets)
- Trouble report management
- Unlimited number of users of the trouble report system
- Embedded remote access with possible user consent request
- Integrated chat
- Importing users from Active Directory
- Messages sent to users with possible confirmations
- List of devices currently connected to the network
- Identification of devices on the basis of their serial numbers
- Defining access rights to selected data media
- History of operations performed on the devices
- Access rights created on the device and Active Directory level
Axence nVision Pro is sold as a subscription with monthly payments.
The price depends on the number of devices in your network.
Choose the best subscription plan for your company:
30% OFF discount on all subscription plans!
Please note: This introductory offer is time limited. Buy Axence nVision Pro now and benefit from the reduced prices as long as you continue your subscription. Your monthly payment will remain the same, even when the promotion ends.
Need to monitor more devices?Contact us
What can Axence nVision Pro do for your business?
Efficient monitoring of your corporate network and effective management of IT infrastructure will help you rationally plan the IT budget and improve the smooth flow of business processes in your organization.
Improving employee productiveness, optimization of work organization and lowering the costs of technical support are the elements which will not only increase the overall performance of the company, but also bring about substantial savings.
Learn how to protect data against leakage, protect against risks from data storage media, prevent failures and reduce their duration, and how to limit the actions of employees injuring the general IT security.