Learn about SmartTime in 90 seconds
- Performance measurement
Clear indicators of time devoted to work in individual applications.
Exact measurement of minutes spent in front of the computer.
- Immediate access to data
Quick access to performance metrics for groups and individual users.
Full insight into historical data from any selected period.
- Categorization of activities
Assigning statuses to applications and websites (productive, neutral, non-productive).
Adding exceptions. An application or website may be productive only for a given group.
- Summary of activities
Precise list of applications and websites used on a given day.
Information about time spent using productive applications.
What’s new in nVision 11
Axence nVision® 11 is not only SmartTime, but also many other important changes and novelties in the application.
Three levels of chat authorizations
Greater possibility to manage chat users in the HelpDesk model by granting them with various levels of authorizations: full access, no access, or access limited only to technical assistance.
Four levels of notice categories
The tree of categories allows the notice to be precisely defined and assigned to the specific areas it belongs to. This approach increases the transparency of the interface and speeds up the process of task completion by the technical support department.
Notices from alarms sent with a text message
The integration of notices with the SMS HW Group gateway enables alerts to be sent directly to your phone, and thus you will immediately know about any important events at any time and in any place.
Merging users from various environments
Merging the activity of the previous user with a new user is created automatically in the environments without the Active Directory mechanism, e.g. during reinstallation of the operating system. This allows for the continuity of activity history for a specific user.
All changes in relation to the previous version 10.5 are available in the changelog below.
- SmartTimeNew module for time management and employee activity analysis
- HelpDeskThree levels of Chat authorizations: full access, technical support only, no access
- HelpDeskFolders in the ticket category tree, extension to four-level structure and folder management
- HelpdeskOption to disable the auto-hide of notifications in the Agent menu
- nVisionNew enhanced system for managing administrator’s and user’s authorizations
- nVisionPossibility of granting authorizations in bulk for a selected group of users
- nVisionMerging local Windows user accounts created by Agents (non-domain environment)
- nVisionPossibility to fill in the contact details for a user account created by Agent and the synchronization of the data with Active Directory
- nVisionAutomatic data push at user log-out and system shut-down
- nVisionIntroduction of users hierarchy imported from Active Directory
- nVisionAssigning a manager to a group of users at the group view level
- nVisionIntegration of alarm notifications with the HW Group SMS gateway
- InventoryE-mail notifications from the Date and Time fields in Fixed Assets
- SmartTimeStatistics of work time and personal activity in a selected time interval
- SmartTimeStatistics of a group and its members’ activity visible to the group manager
- SmartTimeStatistics of a subordinate’s activity visible to the supervisor
- SmartTimeThe list of visited websites and applications along with the time of use
- SmartTimeStatistics on the popularity of websites and applications for the organization, a group of users or an individual user
- SmartTimeDefining websites and applications as: productive, neutral and unproductive
- SmartTimePossibility to apply productivity exception for a website or an application in a selected group
- SmartTimeIndicator of time spent on productive activity
- SmartTimeDefining required productivity threshold and unproductivity limit with possibility of enabling email alarms
- SmartTimeAssigning categories to applications and websites, e.g. Office, Production, Entertainment - a predefined list of categories with the possibility of editing
- SmartTimeThe list of contacts in the organization with a built-in search engine
- nVisionChange of the icon layout on the ribbon
- nVisionPossibility to disconnect a group from the tree of groups, without removing the group
- InventoryReadout of the full number of the Windows compilation build