The next version of the nVision software is available now. Download the update and try all the new features.
Our powerful software can help any organization to meet most CIS recommendations. Learn how you can prepare for today's most pervasive threats.
Our powerful software can help any organization to meet most CIS recommendations. Learn how you can prepare for today’s most pervasive threats.</center>
What does CIS Critical Security Controls stand for?
The CIS Critical Security Controls are a recommended set of actions for cyber defence providing specific and actionable ways to stop today’s most pervasive and dangerous attacks. You can learn more about the CIS CSC on Center for Internet Security website.
Why do you need to implement CIS standards?
Companies and institutions around the world are facing more and more advanced cyber-attacks as areas of threat are rapidly changing. Following the CIS CSC recommendations, any organization can strengthen its network security and minimize the risk of data leakage. At Axence we can observe that security awareness among enterprises and non-profit institutions is growing. In response to many questions from our potential clients regarding CIS CSC, we would like to show you how our flagship solution – Axence nVision can answer your needs.
Axence nVision vs CIS controls: how can we help?
Axence nVision is a powerful solution, so our customers call it the Swiss Army Knife for Network Administrators. One product provides you with tools that meet 9 out of 20 CIS Critical Security Controls recommendations. Below you can see how we can improve your everyday IT management.
Axence nVision supports the following CIS Critical Security Controls:
- CSC 1: Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Devices
- CSC 2: Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- CSC 3: Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- CSC 5: Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- CSC 6: Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs
- CSC 9: Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
- CSC 15: Wireless Access Control
- CSC 16: Account Monitoring and Control
- CSC 19: Incident Response and Management
Interested? Test it!
Download the 30-day trial of Axence nVision.
For purchase send us your request via the form or contact our partners directly.
Do you represent a non-profit or educational organization? Ask us for a special discount.